What Qualifications do I need?
- All student’s must achieve a minimum of 5 GCSEs graded A*-C.
- Students must also have excellent attendance (95% or above in year 11) and a positive attitude towards learning.
- To study four AS/BTEC Subsidiary Diploma courses students must achieve the specific criteria for the subjects you wish to study as well as 5 GCSEs graded A*-C
- To study 5 AS/BTEC Subsidiary Diploma courses students must achieve a minimum of A*/A grades or a BTEC distinction in five different subjects.
- NB To progress to Year 13 courses students must have achieved a grade D or a Pass for BTEC certificate in that subject as well as excellent attendance in Year 12.