Welcome to our school website.
I am proud and privileged to be the headteacher at Kingsbury School.
Our school philosophy is presented through our collective desire to achieve our Core Purpose and Vision, and further exemplified by the values and character traits that we have carefully deemed to be important to our ethos. Our school is committed to the statements set out in our vision:
- Ensuring that our students feel valued, cared for, encouraged and equipped for learning
- Committed to the pursuit of excellence, delivering achievement for all and celebrating the successes of our students
- Extending the boundaries of learning by providing a rich and innovative curriculum
- Creating aspirational learners and young leaders who embrace challenge and demonstrate resilience
- Providing a safe, high quality and positive learning environment with a commitment to home-school partnership and good communication
We strongly believe that by achieving these principles our students will succeed both academically and socially. We have worked hard to build an engaging and challenging curriculum that is supported by a strong pastoral structure, ensuring that our students have the opportunity to thrive during their time at our school.
I welcome all prospective parents and carers to visit our school to see our students engaging with a curriculum and school life that provides every opportunity for success. We would be very happy and proud to show you around our school during the school day.
Martin Clarke, Headteacher